Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Been A While....

It's been a while since my last post. I heard something on the radio yesterday, from one of the "morning crew", on the christian radio station that I listen to. He blogs also. But he said that he doesn't blog near as often as he'd like, becuase he wants his posts to be PERFECT, and if he doesn't have the time to write, what he finds to be a perfect post, than he'd rather not write at all that day. He said that he had recently learned that not every post has to be fully researched, and competely perfect. I suffer from exactly the same thoughts! So from now on, I am going to write when I want to write. There are so many times that I feel I have something important to say, but think I don't have the time to get it out into writing, perfectly. Today that changes! Expect some imperfect posts, but consistant posts! Love and Blessings to all! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment