Sunday, May 8, 2011

To My Momma And My Babies, On Mother's Day....



To My Momma...
I am so blessed to have been given the best mother in the world. What makes you the best mother in the world? There are many things. There are all the little moments....
Walking us to the store in California to get a treat, surprising us with a new pink bedroom, school clothes shopping, being my biggest fan during my drama performances, and all the love, hugs, and kisses! Setting your own needs aside, to pour everything into us, your children. Holding me, when things were bad, and praying that the memories of these things would be erased, and they were. When we had nothing, somehow you never let us know this. I remember having everything I ever needed. I don't know how you did it. I remember having the PERFECT childhood, filled with so much love.
Being a strong single mother, and being both mother AND father to me, providing for us with no help, and doing it to perfection. The strength you have had, has taught me how to be strong.
Loving me with UNCONDITIONAL love, when I didn't deserve it. Being there for me and loving me no matter what, through all the mistakes I have made, and cheering me on, as you saw God change me into the woman I am today. My momma, you have always protected us, been there for us, and loved us with everything you had.

Thank you, momma, for everything you are, and continue to be in my life. You made me who I am. You gave me an example to look up to, as I hit very hard struggles, and as I raise my babies. I couldn't live without you. You are my everything, and my best friend. Thank you for being there for hours and hours as I gave birth to my babies. You were the only one I NEEDED there! Remember I would hardly let you step out of the room! And thank you for the ENDLESS prayers. I know I wouldn't have made it through without them! The prayers of a mother are the most precious, and so strong. The prayers of a mother get their children through - and you never stopped praying. You are an awesome woman of God, and since I was a little girl, you were my comfort. I love you with all my heart, my precious momma, and I honor you today, for all you have been, all you are and all you continue to be. I love you with all my heart.

Love Always,

Your firstborn, Blonde haired, Blue Eyed, Little girl
A.K.A. "Muffy"

To My Babies....

I love you more than life it's self. You each have brought such joy into my life, since the moment you were conceived. I loved you even before you were born. And when each of you were born, you added a new joy, each in your own way, into my life. You are the joys of my life, my happiness... When there is nothing I can find to smile about, during the hard times, all I have to do is look at you, and see your precious faces. You each add something something special, in your own little ways, to my life. You are all so different, which is what makes each of you so special.

Ryan - My Baby.... The way you love your mommy, and look at me and say, "Mommy I know I'm 6 now, but can I still be your baby?" melts my heart. The special love we have is priceless. The little things you find on the playground and bring home to me, calling them "treasures you found" are things I look forward to everyday! Even the dirty hair ties, that you want to put in my hair! :) The boldness that you have will be used in wonderful ways by God, and I can't wait to see how He uses you, to glorify Him! You will ALWAYS be "Mommy's Baby". I love you... to the moon, and all the planets! :)

Chase - My Noodle Bug.... Your tender, sweet spirit and soft heart brighten my life, and our home! You bring the most special, pure, sweet love into my life, and the lives of everyone around you. Your hugs and your kisses are so precious, they almost make me cry! I am so proud of your sweet heart and tender spirit. You are so giving. Sacrificing what you want, to make others happy. You have the gift of serving and giving to others. God is going to use that gift that He has given you to bless so many people as you grow up. You are a true example of Jesus' love. I love you so much, my noodle bug!

Taylor - My Angel.... I have called you my angel since you were born, with that "angel blonde hair" that was unlike any of the others, almost shining like a halo! You have had to go through some very hard things this year, and God has used these things to strengthen your relationship with Him, your faith, and your endless strength. The Godly heat that you have is amazing! And the power of your prayers... Wow! If there is a need, you are the first to jump on it and pray, without even being asked! Remember when you anointed your Mimi with oil, and prayed over her? "The oil thing", as you call it! :) You made me SO PROUD! God has big plans for you, my angel. The light you bring into mommy's life is so bright, and I look forward to seeing all that God has planned for you, come to be. I love you, my angel...

Franky - My Sunshine.... My firstborn little boy.... You hold a special place in my heart, that only you can fill. You are growing up so fast, and I am so proud of the Godly life that you live. As I tell you all the time, "You will be a big married man, and I will still pull you onto my lap and love on you!" You are so smart, and I know that you are going to accomplish great things. God has a big plan to use the knowledge that you have to glorify Him, and lead many to Jesus. I love the relationship we have, that we can talk about anything, and I pray that you always feel you can come to your momma with ANYTHING, as you grow up and enter your teenage years soon. I love watching football with you, and it amazes me that you know even more than I do! And I know a lot! :) "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...." I love you so much....

My precious boys, although you call me a dork :), I hope as the years go by, that you remember all the silly songs and dances that momma made up, to make you giggle! I hope you remember that not a night goes by that we don't sing the iCarly song together, and laugh and tickle during it....

"I know you see, somehow the world will change for me, and be so wonderfulllll. Live life, breathe air, I know somehow we're gonna get there, and feel so wonderfulllll..... It's all for real... I'M TELLIN' YOU JUST HOW I FEEL! (that's the tickle part! :)
So wake up the members of my nation. It's our time to be! There's no chance unless we take one! And it's time to see the brighter side of every situation.... Some things are meant to be, so do your best and leave the rest to me.... Leave it all to me. Leave it all to meeee. Just leave it alllll to meeeeeee!"
Now you know as I read this to you today, I will be singing all the way through that part! Tickles and kisses included! :) I love the silly, lovey times we share.

My precious boys, I hope as you grow up you remember our family meetings, our "circle time" as we call it, when we discuss the issues of the household. I hope you remember the discipline you have always received, and how God orders me to do that, to make you the men that you will become, and our nightly prayer and devotion time that always turns into wonderful honest talks about life. I hope you remember mommy giving you my all. Always stopping what I'm doing to listen to what you have to say. Our picnics in the living room, our "snacky Friday dinners", with platters of all your favorite healthy snacks, and most of all, I hope you remember all the love that I have poured over you, all the prayers that I have said over you, all the support given to you, my babies, and that mommy always put you first, ABOVE all.

I love you all, each in very special ways. You are my heart. My everything. God blessed me so much when He gave me each of you. I can't wait to see all the amazing plans that God has for each of you. You are going to do BIG THINGS for the kingdom of God. I love you with all my heart, always. Thank you for all the joy you bring to my life.

All My Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment