Friday, April 16, 2010

Why??

Why start a blog? My mother always told me, "Don't write ANYTHING down, that you don't want the world to read!" I guess this goes completely against that great advice! Although, I do follow mostly all of her advice...! What I have learned though, is that there are many purposes to sharing my life... To be able to free myself, not allowing thoughts, fears, and experiences to become bottled up inside, and to share these things, with the hope that someone who has, or is, going through some of the same things, will read, and be encouraged. We all think that we are the only one going through, what we're going through... It is encouraging to know that you're not alone. So many people go through so much, some make it through - and some do not. I have been through so much, and through God's forgiveness and grace, have come out the other side, a stronger woman, a better mommy, and confidnt woman of God. There's so many things that I have to share... mistakes I have made, lessons I have learned, the journey I am on now, and words of wisdom that God has revealed to me... Life... Through My Eyes, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment